Your privacy is important to us
At GlowHigh we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. We will always keep your data safe and secure.
Information we collect
In order to deliver necessary and effective services to you, GlowHigh may collect the following information:
personal information, such as:
your name, address, telephone number, email address, your age, date of birth, your banking details or credit information and history of your interactions with us in relation to communication, transactions, products, services and activities on our site.
We will not store or keep any financial information you provide.
However, If reasonably necessary to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes or protect us (or you) from fraud, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
We may also collect non-identifiable information about you (data that has never been labelled with individual identifiers) for statistical purposes such as analysis to help improve our site. This data may include:
Your computer’s IP address;
Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site;
The pages within the GlowHigh site that you visit;
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
This data will not be used in association with any personal information.
How we collect your information
Your information may be collected in a variety of different ways, including:
Directly from you when you:
- Browse our site;
- Save an item;
- Register on our site;
- Log into our site;
- Make a purchase from us;
- Contact our customer support;
- Click on any of our banners, hyperlinks or plugins; or
- Interact with us on social media.
- 2. From third parties including our related entities, businesses or commercial partners.
- 3. From publicly available sources of information.
Data from our website is collected using various technologies including ‘cookies’ which refers to a text file that our website will send to your browser as an anonymous tag identifying your computer. Cookies help you place an order, remember items in your shopping cart, recognize when you return to our website and analyze your visiting behavior. You can set your browser to disable cookies however this may cause some parts of our website to disfunction.
How we may use information we collect
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services;
- create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- Facilitate use of our Services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services; and
Enforce our Conditions of Use.
We may also use your information so that we, our related entities or commercial partners can promote and market products, services and special offers that will be of interest to you.
GlowHigh will never sell or provide any of your personal details to third parties (excluding partners from which you may have entered our site) without your permission.
However, in order to provide the best possible service to you, we do share your data with the following categories:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies;
- Payment services approved by you, once chosen at checkout;
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts;
- Professional analytics tool providers;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement so that we can prevent fraud;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites you choose to link.
If you have said we can, we will send you marketing messages by email, SMS or other channels to keep you aware of what we are up to and to help you see and find our products. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by adjusting your account settings, unsubscribing or getting in touch with our customer service team.
Like many companies, we target GlowHigh banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of GlowHigh.
You have the right to do the following regarding your personal information:
- Request how your information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Have us correct or change inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data or stop collecting your data, in some circumstances
- Ask us to stop direct marketing messages
If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact us email@example.com